BLACK-T Twin-Shock Set Stage3 with reservoirNormaler Preis €1.500,00
BLACK-T Twin-Shock Set Stage3 with reservoir and length adjustment for Triumph Speed Twin from 2019 onwards.
The Black-T Stereo Shock Set Stage3 is a true suspension upgrade for your Triumph Speed Twin. The Stage3 shock absorber's reservoir allows for high performance separating piston design and fine high & low speed compression adjustment. The Stage3 shock absorber can be adjusted for 2-person operation and/or luggage by means of an adjustment tool. The separate adjustability of the rebound damping rounds off the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and riding dynamics for your Triumph Speed Twin.
The most important facts
- We recommend to consult a professional motorcycle workshop for the installation of the shock absorbers
- The shock absorber is configured and prepared for the Triumph Speed Twin based on our experience
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be adjusted
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- Length adjustment +/- 5mm
- 30 click adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed compression adjustable
- 16 mm piston rod
- 36 mm piston diameter
The basic set-up installed here is designed for riders up to 100 kg plus motorbike clothing. Adjustments for much higher loads or other unusual requirements are possible. The shock absorber will then be individually adapted to your needs.
Scope of delivery
- 2 ready-to-install Black-T Stage3 shock absorbers.
- ABE documents (online)
- Conversion and assembly instructions
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
Phone +49 (0)7728-9279-1555